What you’ll do
Supporting our Data Science team, we are looking to add a new member to our Analytics, Insights and Reporting team. The Analytics team is responsible for all of the reporting, analytics, data flows, visualization, and related business intelligence operations within our quickly growing company. We work across multiple industries to support and help our clients that connect products, operations, and the enterprise to access data driven insights—giving them increased efficiency, improved productivity, and transformed products.
With Analytika you will apply your knowledge to enable data analysis and visualization to support our customers exploiting the value of their data, accessing information insights and providing you a competitive advantage.
In Analytika Data Analytics , we provide a career path with the opportunity to be hands-on in building data-driven solutions.
What you need to succeed
As a Data Analyst, you will need the following skills and experience to succeed in the role:
- Top-notch communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent math and statistical analysis skills, especially as they pertain to business and experimentation
- An interest and proficiency in the presentation and visualization of numbers and statistical data
- Ability to understand business imperatives and drivers, find relevant data correlations, and create processes by which the data correlations are translated to information flows that help drive the business
- 5+ years of quantitative analysis work experience
- 5+ years experience handling, manipulating and analyzing data and creating analytical reports
- Strong expertise with an SQL language, as well with as database structures and data lake architectures
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with MixPanel
- Proficiency with Python
- An understanding of the principles, tools, and processes of data science
What sets you apart
- A growth mindset with versatile skills and able to work through problems from first-principles.
- A portfolio of projects that demonstrate your ability to draw data analysis and visualizations from any dataset.
- Amazing people skills and able to translate and communicate complex algorithms to non-technical individuals. Someone who understands that it is not enough to just have a phenomenal algorithm but meaningful to build an agreement for the solution from different partners.
- Experience working as part of an Agile Team
- The best problems in the industry are yet to be articulated. We need someone who is creative and self-motivated