What you’ll do
Smart products and solutions are fueled by IoT devices. Across industries, companies that connect products, operations, and the enterprise to access data driven insights—giving them increased efficiency, improved productivity, and transformed products.
With Analytika you will apply your knowledge to enable IoT applications, connecting the digital and physical worlds to create intelligence, providing you a competitive advantage.
In Analytika IoT, we provide a technical career path with the opportunity to be hands-on in building connected solutions at industrial scale.
What you need to succeed
As an IoT Engineer, you will need the following skills and experience to succeed in the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the passion and appetite to learn new technologies
- Proficient programming experience using in at least two of the following languages: C/C++/C#/Java/Python
- Experienced in Object-Oriented Programming
- Exposure to IoT / cloud platforms (Azure, Google, AWS, etc.)
- Exposure to relational databases such as SQL and MySQL
- Ability to read and understand basic flowcharts and software diagrams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in the onsite-offshore model and on production support roles
- Familiarity with data structures and operating system concepts
- Experience in Data Science related projects with IoT applications hands on experience
What sets you apart
- A growth mindset with versatile skills and able to work through problems from first-principles.
- A portfolio of projects that demonstrate your ability to draw data ingestion from any device.
- Amazing people skills and able to translate and communicate complex algorithms to non-technical individuals. Someone who understands that it is not enough to just have a phenomenal algorithm but meaningful to build an agreement for the solution from different partners.
- Experience working as part of an Agile Team
- The best problems in the industry are yet to be articulated. We need someone who is creative and self-motivated